Terms and Conditions
Given below are the Most Important Terms & Conditions for getting a loan from Shubham. These will be detailed and given to a customer at the time of signing of the loan agreement and the loan will be disbursed only after we have the customers consent on these terms.
- Place of Agreement :- City
- Date of Agreement :- Disb Date
- Name of the borrower
- Name of the Coapplicants/Guarantor
- Address of the owner :- Communication Address
- Branch Address of Shubham
- Loan Amount
- Base Rate :- Anchor Rate
- Type Of Interest Rate :- Floating
- Applicable Interest Rate
- Penal Interest Rate :- NIL
- Type of Instalment
- Due Date
- Pre - EMI
- Mortgaged Property/Security/Collateral :- Address of property
- Term (In Months)/Total number of instalments
- Administrative and Operational Costs - At Login :- Rs.2600 (Inclusive GST) Non-refundable
- Administrative and Operational Costs - Disbursal
Includes charges that the company has to pay for verification including legal review and valuation pertaining to your loan. This is a non-refundable amount.
||At the time of disbursement
|upto 3 lacs
||Rs 9500 + GST
|>3 lacs to 6 lacks
||Rs 13500 + GST
|>6 lacs to 10 lacs
||Rs 18000 + GST
|>10 lacs to 12 lacs
||Rs 27000 + GST
||Rs 27000 + 3% of the loan amount over and above 12 lacs + GST
- Duplicate Statement :- Rs.100
- Emi Payment Instrument Swapping Charges :- Rs.500
- Duplicate Interest Certificate :- Rs..100
- Late Payment Interest : Rs. 300
- Copy of property documents :- Rs.500
- Repayment bouncing charges :- Rs.500
- Part Prepayment charges :- NIL
- Conversion Charges :- NIL
- Foreclosure charges :- NIL
- Property Swapping Charge :- Rs.3000/-
- End use / Purpose of loan
- Use of property
- Mode of repayment :- PDC Electronic Mode
- Note- Above fee and charges are exclusive of GST, unless mentioned specifically, these charges are subject to change and will be at sole discretion of Shubham Housing Development Finance Company Ltd.
- The Interest calculation is on 365 days for all years during the loan tenure.
Most important terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the agreement schedule giving details of the loan.
- Insurance: The borrower to take property insurance. The company also recommends to the borrower to take life/accidental insurance. The company will assists the borrower in getting the insurance from any of the General/Life Insurance companies. However, the borrower is free to take property/ life insurance on his own and assign the same to Shubham Housing Development Finance Company Ltd.. Shubham, at present, does not charge any fee either to the borrower or from the Insurance Company.
- Disbursement conditions. The obligation of Shubham to make any disbursement shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Credit Worthiness of the Borrower and title of Property: The Borrower meets Shubham’s requirement of creditworthiness. Also Shubham should be fully satisfied that the title of Property is clear, marketable and unencumbered. The Borrower shall obtain all such permissions as may be required for creation of security interest in the Property including the right to acquire the Property. Shubham shall be entitled to make or cause to be made inquiries as Shubham may deem fit to assess the above.
- Non-existence of event of default;
- Extra ordinary Circumstances: No extra ordinary or other circumstances have occurred which in the sole opinion of Shubham may make it improbable for the Borrower to fulfil any of the terms and Conditions.
- Pending Legal Proceedings: The Borrower shall have disclosed to Shubham about any action, suit proceedings, winding up/ insolvency proceedings or investigation pending initiated against him/her.
- Evidence for Utilisation of Disbursement: The Borrower shall have produced evidence of the utilization of the Loan or any part disbursement of the Loan.
- Guarantees/Securities etc.: The Borrower if required by Shubham shall provide and execute Guarantee(s) either by themselves or such person as may be approved by Shubham. The Borrower shall duly execute all other necessary documents, writings, create security of the Property in favour of Shubham and submit Post Dated Cheques, Standing Instructions or ECS mandates, as the case may be.
- Utilisation of Borrower's Contribution: The Borrower shall arrange for the remainder funds required for the purpose of the Loan (i.e. the cost of the Property less than Loan). The Borrower shall not borrow the same from any other person.
- NOC etc: Where the Borrower transfers loan from other bank/financial institution to Shubham, the Borrower shall have obtained necessary permissions, letters from the existing/previous bank/institution/lender (as the case may be) and shall have disclosed correct information to Shubham.
- Subject to fulfilment of Conditions for Disbursement set out herein, Shubham shall disburse the Loan either in lump-sum or in suitable instalments as may be decided by Shubham with reference to the need or progress of construction or on consideration of any other factors as determined by Shubham in its sole discretion. Shubham’s decision to disburse Loan fully or part thereof and manner of disbursement shall be final and binding on the Borrower.
- The disbursement shall be made by Shubham by issuing a Pay Order, Cheque or a Demand Draft crossed as "A/c Payee only" or through a credit to a designated bank account, details whereof are specified in the Schedule hereto. The Loan shall be deemed to be disbursed from the disbursement request date specified in the Schedule and Interest on the Loan will begin to accrue in favour of Shubham from the said date irrespective of whether the amount has actually been withdrawn by the Borrower.
- Shubham may, at its sole discretion, disburse the Loan directly to the Borrower, builder, developer, society, any other banks/ institution/lender from whom the Borrower transfers the Loan to Shubham or in favour of any third party as may be requested by the Borrower.
- Notwithstanding the above, Shubham may, by giving reasonable notice to the Borrower, suspend or cancel further disbursements of the Loan if the Loan amount shall not have been fully drawn within a reasonable time or if due to any change in circumstances Shubham is of the opinion that there has been a Material Adverse Effect on the Borrower's financial condition or profits or business or in any factors that were considered by Shubham while issuing the Sanction Letter including, but not limited to, reason of delay in construction of the Property;
- Shubham reserves the right to ask for additional documents of the Borrower relating to the financial status, utilization of Loan proceeds, Property, stage of construction of the Property, address & contact details, documents relating to Know Your Borrower (KYC) requirements, etc. post disbursement of the Loan. In the event such documents are not submitted by the Borrower within the time period stipulated by Shubham, Shubham shall be entitled, without prejudice to its right to recall the Loan or exercise any other remedy available to it, to increase the Interest Rate at its’ sole discretion after notifying the Borrower to cover the additional risk arising from maintaining such Loan.
- Adherence to all conditions as mentioned in the sanction letter and other communication from Shubham received by the borrower.
- Procedure for change in ROi/EMI: Shubham, may, at its sole discretion (or having regard to the applicable regulations, conditions in money market or in keeping with its internal policies or regulatory requirements), revise the Interest Rate and Penal Interest Rate on the Loan after notifying the Borrower and Interest Rate and Penal Interest Rate shall, from the date of such notification, accrue at such revised rate. If Shubham revises the Interest Rate on the Loan prior to the full disbursement of the Loan, it shall have a right to effect, at its sole discretion, such revised rate on the entire or any part of the Loan and the Borrower will be liable to pay such revised amounts. Shubham reserves the right to effect changes in the Interest Rates as mandated by the Reserve Bank of India or National Housing Bank from time to time. In case of change in Interest Rates Shubham may, at its sole discretion.
- change the tenor of the Loan and EMI would remain constant or
- EMI amount would change and tenor would remain unchanged. In such an event, repayment instructions in the form of cheques, SI or ECS (as applicable) shall be revised and the Borrower shall submit new/fresh repayment Instructions to Shubham.
Notwithstanding anything herein contained, Shubham shall have the right, at any time or from time to time, to review and reschedule the EMIs, tenure or the Loan amount, with or without any request from the Borrower, in such manner and to such extent as Shubham may in its sole discretion decide. Provided that if as a result of such review / rescheduling, the original tenure of the Loan is required to be extended, the same shall be done only up to such term as is permitted by Shubham in accordance with its internal policy. In such event(s), the Borrower shall repay the Loan or the outstanding amount thereof as per the revised Schedules as determined by Shubham. Shubham shall inform the Borrower in writing by means of letter or email or sms alert or any other mode of communication which is feasible for the company where such alteration or rescheduling involves variation in:
- the date for payment of EMI or amount thereof; or
- the amount of interest, principal or EMI; or
- the variation results in the term of the Loan exceeding the retirement age of the Borrower(s) as applicable.
All changes in the Interest Rate and/or Penal Interest Rate shall be advised to the Borrowers and shall be effective only prospectively. Such changes shall be displayed on Shubham's website and branches.
Recovery of overdues: The debt collection policy of Shubham is built around dignity and respect to Borrowers. Shubham will not follow policies that are unduly coercive in collection of Dues. The policy is built on courtesy, fair treatment and persuasion. Shubham believes in following fair practices with regard to collection of dues and repossession of security and thereby fostering borrower confidence and long-term relationship. Shubham's Security Repossession Policy aims at recovery of dues in the event of default and is not aimed at whimsical deprivation of the property. The policy recognizes fairness and transparency in repossession, valuation and realization of security. All the practices adopted by Shubham for follow up and recovery of dues and repossession of security will be inconsonance with the law.
In case the borrower's repayment instrument bounces in a particular month, telephonic / personal follow-ups are done to ask the borrower to pay. Any borrower who goes beyond this date and goes more than 30 Days Past Due then moves to the collection list which is tracked separately with defined actions as outlined below:
- At 30 Days Past Due (One month overdue) Shubham sends a letter to the borrowerfor paying the stated amount immediately;
- In case the payment remains overdue even after 60 days, then a second follow up letter is sent to the borrower. Through-out this period, theOfficers of the company will be in regular touch with the borrower to impress upon him the importance of paying the overdue amounts;
- If payments remain due for 90 days, then a case will be filed under Sec. 138 for recovery of dues through bounced instruments. Also, letters will be sent to such borrowers on a monthly basis asking them to pay their over dues in line with the Loan agreement signed with our institution;
- If the payment remains due for 150 days, then a Loan Recall Notice is sent to the borrower asking him to pay the entire dues to our institution;
- If the payment continues to remain overdue for 180 days, then a specific case for recovery of our dues will be filed against such borrowers.
- Branch Timings: All branches are open from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, six days a week. Every second Saturday of the month is off. Sunday is a weekly off for the company.
- In case of any service related issue, borrower can contact the Branch In-charge.
Any escalations thereafter should be addressed to:
Customer Service Head
Phone no : 1800 300 222 50
Email : email@example.com
- Loan account statement: The loan account statement will be sent once every year in the period April-June for the preceding financial year at the given correspondence address.
- Photocopy of the title documents: The borrower can apply for a copy of the title documents which he has submitted within 30days of the disbursal of the loan at the branch which has disbursed the loan. The document will be made available within 30 days of the application/or receipt of the document from the relevant registration office.
- Closure Process: The borrower can apply for the closure of his loan at the branch which has disbursed the loan before 25th of any month. The loan will be closed within 15 days of the receipt of application and the property documents will be handed over within 30 days of closure of the loan.
- Grievance Redressal
If the borrowers have any complaints or grievances regarding the loan or their interaction with any Shubham employee, Shubham would request the borrower to make an entry in the complaint register maintained at the Branch andask the Credit Officer to provide a Complaint Number for the same.
Shubham will try and resolve thecomplaint within 7 working days of receipt of the same. The resolution of the complaint will be communicated to the borrower in writing or at the Branch by the Credit Officer.
If the borrower does not receive any response for the complaint within 7 working days, he can send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Shubham House, 425,
Udyog Vihar Phase-IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122015
In case the complaint has not been resolved to the satisfaction, borrower can also approach National Housing Bank and write to them at email@example.com or write to them at the following address:
National Housing Bank
Department of Regulation and Supervision
(Complaint Redressal Cell)
4th Floor, Core 5-A, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
“Most Important Terms & Conditions – Hindi”