Customer grievance redressal mechanism
The Consumer Grievance Redressal Mechanism (“Policy”) has been
formulated as per guidelines issued by National Housing Bank and is
aimed at reducing instances of customer complaints by ensuring proper
and timely resolution of all their requirements as well as a pro-active
approach towards providing information related to their loans.
The Policy is based on the following principles:
- We will always be driven by the needs of our customers and strive to exceed their expectations every time.
- We will strive to provide all relevant information to the customer up-front.
- We will strive to treat all customers efficiently, fairly and transparently.
- We will resolve all customer complaints in line with the laws of the land and ensure that complaints are dealt with in a courteous manner.
- We will widely publicise avenues where the customers can escalate their complaints including to the National Housing Bank.
- Shubham will have a customer complaint register in all branches where
customers can personally record their complaint along with handing over any
letter to the branch. The customer can also give a service request verbally to
the branch. The branch depending upon the nature of request will either resolve
it locally or seek assistance from central customer support cell lead by Head of
Credit & Service. All complaints recorded in the complaint register will be
reported monthly to the central customer service cell along with their resolution
- Shubham will have a central customer service helpline which will be available
to the customers and branch during normal working hours. The contact number
of the helpline will be carried in all application forms as well as be displayed
prominently in all the branches. Whenever any call is received by the helpline,
a complaint number will be provided to the customer immediately.
- Shubham will have a centralised customer grievance redressal cell which will
keep a record of all customer complaints and track resolution. The data
maintained by this cell will be periodically reviewed by the Committee and/or the Board of Directors to ascertain standards of customer grievance resolutions.
- All Shubham’s employees will follow the employment guidelines which include
a standard code of conduct. Any unbecoming conduct on the part of employees
can also be reported in the branches or the helpline.
- Shubham will prominently display contact details of the National Housing Bank
consumer grievance redressal cell, as mentioned hereinafter, in its branches to
ensure customers can contact NHB directly in the event they are not satisfied
with the service provided by Shubham.
- In addition to above, Head of Credit & Service shall also have power to deal
with the issue relating to services provided to Shubham by Direct Selling
- Shubham will display the name and contact details (Telephone/ Mobile nos. as
also email address) of the Grievance Redressal Officer prominently at its
branches The designated officer will ensure that genuine grievances of
customers are redressed promptly without involving delay.
Resolution of Grievances:
- Generally, a time limit of 30 days will be given to the customers for lodging
the complaints/grievances with Shubham. Time limit of 30 days can be
extended if the customer has sufficient cause for not lodging his/her
complaint within 30 days period.
- It will be the endeavour of the Shubham branch staff to resolve all
complaints at the branch itself since Shubham operates in a decentralised
manner through widely dispersed branches.
- Any complaints which cannot be resolved at the branches will be referred
to a central grievance redressal cell. They will collate all such complaints
received at the branches as well as on the helpline and will ensure fair
resolutions in a time bound manner.
- Al customers will be provided with a complaint number for easy reference
as and when they have to follow up on their complaint.
- Subham will endeavour to resolve all complaints in a reasonable time
period and will regularly monitor the pending cases at a senior level.
- Ay dispute arising out of the decisions of the Company’s functionaries
shall be disposed by Head Customer Services
If the customer complaint is not resolved within 7 working days, they can send an email to email@example.com or write to us at, which shall be resolved within days not exceeding 30 days:
The following Customer Grievance Redressal Mechanism shall be followed
for all the complaints received.
Level 1- Shubham Branch/Toll Free number/ E- mail /Portals
A customer may visit branch or call at 1800-258-2225 to register their
complaint. The complaint can also be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level 2- Grievance Redressal Officer
In case the complaint is not resolved, the customer may contact
Grievance Redressal Officer
Ms. Kanika Sharma
Phone No- 0124-4669332
Shubham House, 425, Udyog
Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon,
Haryana - 122015
In case any customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided by
Shubham, then he may approach the Complaint Redressal Cell of National
Housing Bank by lodging his complaint
- in Online mode at the link https://grids.nhbonline.org.in
- in Offline mode by post, in prescribed format available at link https://nhb.org.in/citizencharter/Complaint_form.pdf, to
Complaint Redressal Cell,
Department of Regulation & Supervision,
National Housing Bank,
4th Floor, Core 5A, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road,New Delhi – 110 003
The Policy has been reviewed in May 2022