Agra which is situated on the banks of the river Yamuna is famous for the iconic Taj Mahal which is considered as a symbol of love. The city offers other attractions like the Agra fort, Mehtab Bagh, etc. It is also known for its famous Petha, Bedai and Jalebi.
HOW DO I MAKE A LOAN APPLICATION IN AGRA?
Customers of Agra can make a loan application in 3 easy ways.
- Call us on 1800 258 2225 & a Shubham Relationship officer will be happy to assist you
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit any of our branches. To locate the nearest branch click here.
WHAT SECURITY WILL I HAVE TO PROVIDE TO TAKE HOME LOAN IN AGRA?
Security of the loan would generally be security interest on the property being financed by us and / or any other collateral / interim security as may be required by us. It is extremely important for customers in Agra to ensure that the title to the property is clear, marketable and free from encumbrance. There should not be any existing mortgage, loan or litigation, which is likely to adversely affect the title to the property.
CAN I ALSO AVAIL A HOME LOAN FOR HOME IMPROVEMENTS OR A HOME EXTENSION IN AGRA?
Yes on the given conditions that the loan taken should be utilised towards addition of a built up space in a dwelling unit
- Up-gradation of a dwelling unit by complete demolition and reconstruction
- Improvement of the dwelling unit by making walls/ceilings better and safer
- Addition of water connections, bathrooms and sewage connections
- Renovation of an existing dwelling unit
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO SUBMIT ALONG WITH MY APPLICATION FOR A HOME LOAN?
Photograph, Identification Proof, Address Proof, Income proof (If available), Property Documents.