Lucknow is making its own identity in the history of India as you all would know that Lucknow is the capital of Uttar Pradesh. And today, Lucknow is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Being the state capital, there are a large number of government departments and public sector undertakings, during this time, there are many opportunities for business and jobs and self-employed in Lucknow. The number of people with a job profession is increasing here. Headquarters and factories of world famous production units are also located here like HCL, Tata Motors, Scooters India Limited etc. There are also milk production, steel rolling units and LPG filling units. Local IT companies here also support the city's economy.
HOW DO I MAKE A LOAN APPLICATION IN LUCKNOW?
Customers of LUCKNOW can make a loan application in 3 easy ways.
- Call us on 1800 258 2225 & a Shubham Relationship officer will be happy to assist you
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit any of our branches. To locate the nearest branch click here.
WHAT SECURITY WILL I HAVE TO PROVIDE TO TAKE HOME LOAN IN LUCKNOW?
Security of the loan would generally be security interest on the property being financed by us and / or any other collateral / interim security as may be required by us. It is extremely important for customers in LUCKNOW to ensure that the title to the property is clear, marketable and free from encumbrance. There should not be any existing mortgage, loan or litigation, which is likely to adversely affect the title to the property.
CAN I ALSO AVAIL A HOME LOAN FOR HOME IMPROVEMENTS OR A HOME EXTENSION IN LUCKNOW?
Yes on the given conditions that the loan taken should be utilised towards addition of a built up space in a dwelling unit
- Up-gradation of a dwelling unit by complete demolition and reconstruction
- Improvement of the dwelling unit by making walls/ceilings better and safer
- Addition of water connections, bathrooms and sewage connections
- Renovation of an existing dwelling unit
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO SUBMIT ALONG WITH MY APPLICATION FOR A HOME LOAN?
Photograph, Identification Proof, Address Proof, Income proof (If available), Property Documents.